Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.
Hey Pop Ornithologists, here's a synopsis of each song on the album ...
1) Two Hours to Kill: Based on an old poster for a 'Mandrake the Magician' performance circa 1950's or so. Apparently, he was from New Westminster and people said 'he was one of the nicest guys to saw a woman in half!' Well, it's either about that or an illicit affair.
2) Biggest of Chunks: The exhilaration of a new relationship and how it improves your appetite for all things.
3) NW on SW Avenue: Day late and a dollar short and you've
let the opportunities pass you by. Started out as a jam and we just layered it up and sprinkled a few words around. Voila!
4) Shiver: About a guy who's bluff has been called.
5) Don't Blame the Times: Bit of a rant this one. I hate it when people claim they are powerless because 'it's just the times we're livin in'. I call bullshit cuz it always boils down to our appetites. Doesn't it?
6) Give Up the Ghost: A Stonesy-kind-of-jammy-thingy about knowin when to fold em.